Landmark Booksellers,…..offering special books for special people, new, old and rare, from $10 to $10,000, presently all on sale, buy 2 books = 3rd book free.
|Monday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
Book Sale: all CIVIL WAR BOOKS
buy 2 books and get a 3rd book free
Landmark Booksellers invites you to join us in commemorating our 150th Anniversary of the Battle of Franklin with a book sale. Our entire inventory, new, old and rare, of Civil War books will be on sale through the end of November. Drop by and see us on your way to all of the Sesquicentennial events here in Historic Franklin, Tennessee.
Open 7 days a week, 10 to 5.
Back Building Liquidation Sale
This coming Thursday – Friday – Saturday (July 17-19)
Our back building is being torn down to make way for the new hotel in downtown Franklin . Everything must go!!!
- BOOKS (10,000): Thursday – $2 each / Friday $1 each / Saturday .50 cents each
- VINTAGE MAGAINES: from early to mid 1900s – over 30 of the most popular magazine titles – oddities
- VINTAGE NEWSPAPERS: most from the mid 1800s – 100s + ART: framed and unframed
- VINTAGE EPHEMERA: post cards – photos – brochures – letters – maps – posters – etc.
- FURNITURE: (some antique) – chairs – bookcases – couches – desk – kitchen tables – dinning tables/chairs
- STORE FIXTURES: store counters – work and storage counters – book shelves – desks – racks – tables – file cabinets